Our very own "Lombardia 2.0" cycling jersey.
The Maglia Bianca is worn by the best cyclist under 25 in the general classification of the Giro d'Italia. This garment is white to represent freshness, youth, and "purity." This is how the race organization describes the Maglia Bianca: "It is the jersey for the best young rider, in white that combines all colors, all hope, all possibilities. It is a prize and, at the same time, a wish for the most beautiful page that they have yet to write".
Extra slim race cut for the most demanding cyclists. You might want to go one or two sizes up your regular si
* Infinite knit with moisture control, fast dry, odor control and sun protection UPF 30 - 50.
* Ultra light mesh on side panels for better ventilation.
* Long front nickel free Zipper, with semi-automatic glider.
* Clean cut sleeve ending and flat seams.
* Three back pockets + 4th water repellent, zippered pocket.
* Reflective piping on the edge of pockets.
* Silicone band on inner waist hem.
* Protective tab on zipper to avoid tearing of the bib shorts due to constant contact.
* Pocket with opening for headphones.
* Italian inks free of azoic harmful to skin components (Azo Free).
If your size is not available, please contact us: email@example.com and we will check on availability.
***Please be aware our cut is European. If this is your first time trying our gear you could possibly be one size larger than your regular size. We appreciate your business and want nothing more than your comfort and satisfaction.
New and unused NON-CUSTOM gear can be returned/exchanged within 30 DAYS for a full refund or for a different product (less shipping and handling). The item/s must be returned in the condition received including manufacturer’s tags. No refunds will be processed after 30 days. Clearance sales are final. No refunds.
Please send your item directly to us. Returns/exchanges must be insured and shipment costs paid by the shipper to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
5051 Castello Dr
Naples, Fl 34103