Take care of your gear
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR GEAR SO THEY LAST FOR A LONG TIME
- Wash your garments immediately after wearing them, especially after swimming in a pool or sea.
- Do not stock the garment when it’s wet or humid.
- Wash your garments with cold water or at a maximum temperature of 86 degrees fahrenheit.
- Before washing the garments unzip and turn them inside out, especially if it has reflective details.
- Gentle or delicate cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry in shade and do not twist.
- Do not keep your garments wet for long periods of time.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces.
- Choose the right size to avoid over elongation of leg and arm cuffs, zippers, seams. This can damage the fibers and the garment might roll up if it doesn’t fit right.
- Make sure you apply sunscreen and any other products with enough time to dry before putting the garment on.
- Wear the appropriate garment for the right sport discipline.