Our very own "Lombardia 2.0" cycling jersey.
The "Madonna del Ghisallo" is a church located on the hill of the same name in Magrelio, Italy. In 1919, it was included in the Giro di Lombardia to make the route more mountainous. Since then, cyclists have climbed to the church to pray to the Virgin and leave an offering. In 1947, so many riders visited it that they proposed to Pope Pius XII that she be declared the patroness of cyclists. The Pope accepted and presented a bronze torch to Gino Bartalli, the champion of the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. The torch was relayed by several cyclists to the sanctuary. For the Pope, champion cyclists represent the connection between earthly triumph and the sacred. Legend has it that this Virgin can protect cyclists from falls, mechanical failures, and grant them victories when they pray to her with devotion.
Extra slim race cut for the most demanding cyclists. You might want to go one or two sizes up your regular si
* Infinite knit with moisture control, fast dry, odor control and sun protection UPF 30 - 50.
* Ultra light mesh on side panels for better ventilation.
* Long front nickel free Zipper, with semi-automatic glider.
* Clean cut sleeve ending and flat seams.
* Three back pockets + 4th water repellent, zippered pocket.
* Reflective piping on the edge of pockets.
* Silicone band on inner waist hem.
* Protective tab on zipper to avoid tearing of the bib shorts due to constant contact.
* Pocket with opening for headphones.
* Italian inks free of azoic harmful to skin components (Azo Free).
If your size is not available, please contact us: email@example.com and we will check on availability.
***Please be aware our cut is European. If this is your first time trying our gear you could possibly be one size larger than your regular size. We appreciate your business and want nothing more than your comfort and satisfaction.
New and unused NON-CUSTOM gear can be returned/exchanged within 30 DAYS for a full refund or for a different product (less shipping and handling). The item/s must be returned in the condition received including manufacturer’s tags. No refunds will be processed after 30 days. Clearance sales are final. No refunds.
Please send your item directly to us. Returns/exchanges must be insured and shipment costs paid by the shipper to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
5051 Castello Dr
Naples, Fl 34103