Toscana 2.0 bib shorts are inspired in the Giro de la Toscana an Italian cycling race held in one day, in the province of Arezzo, the colors come from the different terrains and conditions that accompany the cyclist during the competition. These shorts are designed specially to keep you comfortable on your most intense training or race days.
TOSCANA 2.0 TECH FEATURES
- Biodegradable High-tech fabric madewith clean processes (OEKO -TEX certified) providing excellent coverage, odor control, Solar protection. SPF: 50
- Soft-silicone leg grippers a seamless clean cut.
- ANATOMICAL PERFORMANCE Italian chamois pad. (anatomical design with technology for longjourneys)
- GOAL loader light and breathable, with flat seams that fit under a jersey.
- Flat seams.
- Reflective details for more visibility on the road.
- Inks free of azoic components harmful to the skin.
If your size is not available, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check on availability.
***Please be aware our cut is European. If this is your first time trying our gear you could possibly be one size larger than your regular size. We appreciate your business and want nothing more than your comfort and satisfaction.
New and unused NON-CUSTOM gear can be returned/exchanged within 30 DAYS for a full refund or for a different product (less shipping and handling). The item/s must be returned in the condition received including manufacturer’s tags. No refunds will be processed after 30 days. Clearance sales are final. No refunds.
Please send your item directly to us. Returns/exchanges must be insured and shipment costs paid by the shipper to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
875 94th Ave
Naples, Fl 34108