Evans - Bib Short. Women
We’ve developed a new bib, designed to meet expectations and improve the cyclist’s performance over long/endurance rides. With these bibs, the only excuse left to stop riding are your legs.
* This garment is made with Verona Gold fabric, which offers maximum comfort, thanks to its regulated compression and four way stretching.
* Forte fabric at the back of the shorts contributes with compression, flexibility, breathability and lifespan of the shorts. It also helps to perform at max level even at the most demanding climates.
* Seamless clean-cut straps combined with a mesh on the back offer more breathability and comfort.
* These shorts Include reflective details to offer visibility at all times.
* The newly designed “Road Performance” chamois makes this garment one of the most technologically advanced garments at the moment. It is designed with a multidirectional curve, which warrants exceptional body fit and stability in the saddle. It has high density reinforcement in the perianal zone, designed and incorporated in strategic points of contact, so your performance isn’t compromised. It also includes a central panel which improves the blood flow and decreases the numbness during long rides. Its special construction and fabric also provide humidity transport and easy drying.
If your size is not available, please contact us: email@example.com and we will check on availability.
***Please be aware our cut is European. If this is your first time trying our gear you could possibly be one size larger than your regular size. We appreciate your business and want nothing more than your comfort and satisfaction.
New and unused NON-CUSTOM gear can be returned/exchanged within 30 DAYS for a full refund or for a different product (less shipping and handling). The item/s must be returned in the condition received including manufacturer’s tags. Orders returned between 30 and 60 days will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. No refunds will be processed after 60 days.
Please send your item directly to us. Returns/exchanges must be insured and shipment costs paid by the shipper to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
305 Kimball Ct
Golden, Co 80401